top of page

BARF & RAW
DOG
FOOD DELIVERY SERVICE

MAKE HIM HAPPY BY FEEDING HIM

THE BEST YOU CAN OFFER!

CHOOSE YOUR FOOD SUBSCRIPTION

Simple & flexible: Simply pause your subscription, no minimum term,
can be canceled at any time for the next month.

To keep your delivery fresh, we deliver your weekly ration in a cool bag.

For this you pay a deposit of CHF 15 with your first order.

The food for your dog comes in BPA-free plastic boxes, which you can simply remove after use

put it back in the cool bag unwashed.

 

At the next delivery, the whole cooler bag will be replaced with the new one.

No plans availableOnce there are plans available for purchase, you’ll see them here.

MAKE HIM HAPPY BY FEEDING HIM

THE BEST YOU CAN OFFER!

OUR BARF DOG MENU

All menus contain 80% meat or fish, with 4 meat and 3 fish menus per week. The remaining 20% of the portions are made up of bones, vegetables and other valuable ingredients. With fish oils, eggshell powder, calf blood and beef fat or seaweed meal your dog gets important trace elements, which are important for good health and an active lifestyle.

FoodBox_frontal_open.png

FROZEN MENU OF THE DAY

 

Simply defrost and serve. Since we want only the best for our four-legged friends, all meat ingredients come from farms in Switzerland - if possible from controlled organic farming.

  • 80% muscle meat/fish content

  • Without grain

  • Without preservatives coloring and flavorings

  • Meat from Swiss farm IP-Suisse*

  • Recyclable packaging  

  • BPA free

 

 

PREPARATION

All ingredients can be removed from the frozen menu boxes individually and defrosted. This allows you to easily reduce, add or rearrange meals to best suit your dog's needs.

 

 

INGREDIENTS

Meat (beef muscle meat 40%, beef heart 30%, beef liver 5%, beef rumen or kidney 5%), beef bones, vegetables (carrots, broccoli, peas, spinach), salmon, flax or coconut oil. Cod liver oil, seaweed meal (Ascophyllum nodosum), organic eggshell powder, calf's blood, chlorella, spirulina, sheep's milk.

*as available

HOW IT WORKS

With a food subscription, you receive weekly or monthly individually portioned, frozen daily menus suitable for the size and weight of your dog. To keep your delivery fresh and because we want to avoid unnecessary waste, we deliver your weekly ration in a cooler bag. For this you pay a one-time deposit of CHF 15.- with your first order. The food for your dog comes in BPA-free plastic boxes, which you can simply put back into the cooler bag after use so that we can recycle them.
With the next delivery, the whole cooler bag will be replaced by the new one - et voilà.

 

Coolingbag_white.png

1x monthly
  your cooler filled with ...

+

FoodBox_frontal_closed.png
FoodBox_frontal_closed.png
FoodBox_frontal_closed.png
FoodBox_frontal_closed.png
FoodBox_frontal_closed.png
FoodBox_frontal_closed.png
FoodBox_frontal_closed.png

... your 28 menus
for 4 weeks

FUTTERABO

OFFERS WITH FIXED TERM

By the way:  As an alternative to the food subscriptions you can choose a package with a fixed term and pay in advance, by pay in advance, Twint or in cash when you pick up your package.

We don’t have any products to show here right now.

Einzelfuttermittel BARF

Ambiguities or Conserns?
 

Or just contact us, we look forward to it.

STILL  UNSURE?

ORDER  TO YOU  YOUR SAMPLE BOX

FoodBox_tasting.png
bottom of page